Home Remedies to Get Rid Hard Skin on Feet Naturally
How to get rid of hard skin on feet naturally-Hard skin can form on the balls, soles, heels of your feet and even toes. It can be caused by variety things such as prolonged periods of exercise, uncomfortable shoes, health problems etc. Hard skin is similar to calluses that can make embarrassing, unsightly and painful.
Here are Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Hard Feet
Apple cider vinegar can be used to treat a callus. Its properties help to make soften the hard skin, and speed up the process of healing.
How to use:
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar; and then tape it on your callus; before you go to bed. Leave it; on overnight.
- The next morning; using pumice stone; ex foliate the affected area.
- Keeping the area moisturized by applying coconut oil or olive oil.
- Do this process once daily until your callus gone.
Baking soda is very good natural home remedies. It works as natural exfoliant to reduce callus and help ex foliate your hard skin.
How to use:
- dd 3 tbs of baking soda to a tub; of filled with warm water. Stir it well; and soak feet in it around 10 minutes.
- Then, wash your feet, and scrub your soft skin using a pumice stone.
- Do this once a day until you get improvement.